Monday, January 14, 2008

MEdia

You have arrived at the br0ssbl0g. If you don't know what it is by now, or who writes it — congratulations. You are as dumb as half of America's population.

Now, please do us all a favor and turn off the Dancing with the Stars, put on your Boston Red Sox baseball hat and introduce your reproductive organ to the business end of an industrial strength vacuum cleaner. Trust me, it's for the best.

...So that felt great. There is something about an out-of-line and undirected insult that really gives me an exhilarating sense of belonging. Anyhow, I guess I'm probably a sociopath.

While I have your attention, I might as well cut to the chase. And I will admit that divulging my "mission statement" is clunky and sort of presumptuous. No matter: My vision for this blog is that after reading it, you will feel a little worse about yourself. And after you think about how bad you are, you'll enter a deep and dark depression. And while you're in that depression, your brain will have its own New Deal (if you will) and then you'll make improvements and someday, maybe MAYBE you will be as impressive as me.

Man, this is great.

On a serious note, I will try to share with the free world my thoughts and commentary on politics, sports, popular culture, music and youtube. Yes, youtube. Occasionally I'll post links, or pictures or something else. But what I REALLY want to do, and what I'm REALLY good at is making fun of people and telling stories. 

So that's what I'll do.

Stay posted...

2 comments:

Luke said...

you bit "sociopath" from me you biter.

br0ss bl0g said...

i'm not a biter, i'm a writer.